IPTV M3U Playlist URL on Kodi is well known for the variety of collection of music, and much audio streaming. Cord cutters use the IPTV streaming to enjoy the videos on their devices. In this article, you may come to know how to set up the M3U Playlist URL on Kodi. It allows you to save the video streaming which your favorite in the Personal Video Recorder, it not only allows the audio streaming but also the movies and many others without the installation of other add-ons. The media source are MP3, M4A, MOV, AVI and much more. Now let’s see the steps to install M3U Playlist URL on Kodi.
The advantage of using M3U Playlist URL on Kodi:
Both the M3U Playlist and Kodi are open source that means anyone can access streaming media sources free of cost and works on various OS like Windows, Mac. IPTV M3U Playlist developed by the XBMC Foundation, which a consortium of non-profit tech. Streaming of favorite contents like Sports, Entertainment, Live shows and many.
Kodi a perfect home entertainment software that allows you to access on M3U player to stream IPTV channels.
Steps to install the IPTV M3U Playlist URL on Kodi
- Click the Add-ons in the Kodi homepage.
- Click on the My Add-ons.
- Select on the PVR clients.
- Scroll down the menu and select the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Click on the configure Icon at the left corner of the page.
Adding M3U Playlist URL to the Kodi IPTV PVR Plugin
- A pop-up menu will appear showing the settings in that click on the M3U Playlist URL.
- Enter the URL link correctly as http://ccld.io/atom.m3u and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Enable icon on the right bottom of the page.
- A pop up appears at the right top corner displaying that many channels are added to the M3U playlist URL.
Setup the M3U Playlist URL on Kodi
- Go back to the Kodi homepage and click on the TV on the left side menu.
- Several IPTV channels are displayed, you may select from the list and enjoy the streaming.
- Using the encrypted VPN for the secured streaming.
cCloud Atom IPTV Playlist
cClould is one among the playlist for streaming free IPTV services. It contains 450 station and stream channels from different locations whether major or minor. It allows streaming of news, movies, documentaries, sports and many more.
There are many 1000s of IPTV channels which provides multiple M3U Playlists check out Fluxus IPTV and Playlists loader from the links https://mytruemedia.com/fluxus-tv-kodi-setup-free-m3u-playlist-iptv-links/ and https://mytruemedia.com/best-kodi-addons/playlist-loader-addon-free-iptv-m3u-playlists/ for more collections.
The advantage of having M3U player in Kodi
One no need to install the M3U player in the Kodi, it’s already included while installing Kodi as the IPTV playlist. So one has to enable the playlist on Kodi that’s only the thing one has to do. One could watch as many channels like movies, Live shows, music, sports from all around the world with any delay.
Many M3U Playlist is been inbuilt in the Kodi. Follow the above steps and enjoy the Live shows and streaming of many others videos. If there are any doubts please do let us know through your comment, we assure our response to your comments.