Google recently rolled out the latest update of its upcoming Android version, Android P Beta 2, or the Developer Preview 3. The new update brings so many additional options such as Final APIs, a Clear All button in the overview, and confirming that the next version is indeed going to be Android 9. Google has also added a total of 157 new emojis to the OS with this new update, including a superhero, lama, hot/ cold face, gender-neutral family and more. If you’re still having a non-Pixel device and would like to get these new emojis on your device, there’s a way out for you to do. There is now a Magisk module for you to run these emojis on any Android device.
Google has released the first Android P beta and then it appears to be following its schedule and has started to roll out Android P Beta 2 usually referred to as developer preview 3 today. It has been brought up with some improvements, new features and also bugs, which one should obviously expect in beta builds. After the beta release, the biggest change has to be the inclusion of the final APIs and SDKs for Android P. Google has made Android P Beta 2 available for both the original Pixel and Pixel 2 lineup. It has been already uploaded the factory and OTA images of the update on the Android developer website, so you can grab it from there if you’re in a hurry. Read on, as we show you how to install the new Android P Emojis and Fonts on any Android device:
How to Install Android P Emojis and Fonts on Any Android Device
We already try the following method on my Moto G5S Plus running Android Oreo 8.1, and the method worked just fine. Additionally, the following method makes use of a Magisk module. As such, ensure that your device is rooted with Magisk. If not, you need to follow the below steps carefully.
1. First of all, you have to download the Android P Fonts & Emojis Magisk Module (free) onto your device.
2. After downloading, you need to open up the Magisk Manager and then you have to click on the hamburger menu. After that, you have to click on the “Modules” option.
3. Now, you have to click on the “+” icon which is present at the bottom of the screen. Now, you have to navigate to the folder where you can download the Magisk module and then you can select it.
4. After completing the above process, the Magisk will automatically start flashing the Android P Emojis and Fonts module on your device. Once done, tap on “Reboot” in the bottom-right to reboot your device.
5. That’s all about the process. Android P Fonts and Emojis will now be installed on your device.
Enjoy the New Android P Emojis on your Android Device
Well, that was pretty much it. Now, you can easily install and use the new Emojis and Fonts introduced by Google in the latest Android P Beta 2. Personally, I have been loving the new Emojis on my Oreo device.